Wednesday, February 18, 2009









Hello Blog!

Two things today...

ONE: The garden is LOVING the rain!

Here are Daffodils #2 and #3. More on the way. These currently sit on my desk. The tulips rise a little bit more every day; I'm a bit worried they are getting TOO much water! (my mother says its fine though.)

TWO: I have started "Clouds".... here is what I have so far:

both grey and white
simultaneous
dark and bright
bring forth rain
throughout the night
blockade the sun
stealing its light

crash boom crack
lightning strikes back
thunder resounds
its' rumbles abound

These are way fun - particularly when the poems get more attention than my senior project and other things that graduation hinges on.

When I have time to blog about serious things, that will happen too... after March 5th i think.


1 comment:

  1. yay, i'm distracting myself from my homework right now and I LOVE the poem. Also, I want to grow tulips!!! (and I thought those daffodils were fake!!)

    ReplyDelete