Thursday, October 14, 2010

Looking forward to this Sunday

Just worked on this Sunday for a little bit (order of service, band emails...). I'm hoping to see the momentum that began last Sunday continue through this weekend. Scott will be returning to Genesis 1:1 and continuing through creation. I previously mentioned (last post) I was aiming for clear and simple exaltation of God with our music last week. This week we will zero-in on exaltation of Christ - that He was there at the beginning and all was created through Him. Not only that, He came with bountiful, undeserving grace for sinners like you and me.

We aren't singing this song this weekend (sad-day) but I hope to soon. It touches on this topic so well and so poetically.

"Oh The Glory of It all" by the David Crowder*Band (lyrics in video):







Have a great night - See you Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment